Rubber Floor Tile Vulcanizing Press Machine / Rubber Mat Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $4,500-6,810 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500-6,810/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: all various rubber tile making machine
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Color: Blue, Green, etc
- Material: Rubber Powder, Glue, Pigment
- Type: Tire Machinery
- Type of Tire Machinery: Rubber Regeneration Machinery
- Power: <10kw
- Trademark: eenor
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84778000
- Certification: CE, CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Structure: Horizontal
- Series: Rubber Tile Machine
- Final Product: Rubber Tile / Rubber Mat
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Material Processing Machine
- Weight: <50 Tons
- Voltage: 220-660V
- Transport Package: Wooden Packing
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Our company is a firm engaged in production enterprise, mechanism of rubber has more than 20 years of history.
Companies depend on the technical power, the strict scientific management expertise, product quality and good service, and won the majority of the customer's trust. Many of the product is exported to the united states, canada, australia and india, indonesia and uzbekistan, etc.
Company management certification: ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 17799, ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004, ISO/TS 16949
|Working layer number||1(2)||2||2||2||2(4)|
|Plate unit pressure(Mpa)||1.56||3.1||3.2||2.8||2.5|
1. This kind of vulcanizing machine is multifunctional beacuse it is suitable to be used for top opening double
or triple mold plates.
2. High force employs dual pressure , and each oil system is designed seperately which
makes it stable ,quiet and low frequency of malfunction when working. Two sides can be operated
3. The electric system adopt PLC programming control , which is easy to be operated.
4. Automatic in/out mold and ejector device, low labor strength.
5. Optional normal valve or proportional valve, advanced oil way matching, reduce energy consumption.