Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Press / Conveyor Belt Making Machine/ Rubber Conveyor Belt Machine
|FOB Price:||US $45,000-101,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $45,000-101,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: all various rubber belt making machine
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Series: Conveyor Belt Making Machine
- 12500X6500X2350 mm: 1 Year
- Piston Stroke: 300-520 mm
- Type: General Rubber Machinery
- Type of Tire Machinery: Tire Shaping and Curing Press
- Trademark: EENOR
- Specification: SGS, ISO, CE, BV
- HS Code: 84778000
- Certification: CE, Ce, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Structure: Horizontal
- Dimension: 12500X6500X2350 mm
- Market: Asia, Africa, South and North of America
- Drawing Forece: 0.4-1.0
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Material Processing Machine
- Weight: <50 Tons
- Transport Package: Conveyor Belt Making Machine Exporting Standard
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Our company is a firm engaged in production enterprise, mechanism of rubber has more than 20 years of history.
Companies depend on the technical power, the strict scientific management expertise, product quality and good service, and won the majority of the customer's trust. Many of the product is exported to the united states, canada, australia and india, indonesia and uzbekistan, etc.
Company management certification: ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 17799, ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004, ISO/TS 16949
Our main products are plate vulcanizing press, two-roll mixing mill, rubber extruder, banbury intensive kneader, bale cutter, conveyer belt vulcanizing press, tyre reclaiming machines, rubber refiner, rubber cracker, etc. We especially specialize in the design and manufacture of the nonstandard products.
Conveyor belt vulcanizing press
Type: Lab vulcanizer, plate vulcanizer, frame vulcanizer, rubber tile press, vulcanizer for making rubber tire gasket, large vulcanizer, conveyor belt vulcanizer. We can offer main machine and xuailiary also.
Application: Rubber & plastic vulcanizing, rubber tiles making, rubber gasket making, conveyor belt and so on.
1. Specific Pressure required per cm (or per inch) on product or platen to decide the tonnage of the press
2. Heating Media (Steam or electrical) curing temperature, curing time sequence to decide the method of heating, cycle of operation of the press.
3. Therefore, an expert advice for selection of most appropriate press is utmost important, which you get free from SANT Engg. That make Sant Hydraulic Presses the 'Zero Error' Presses
1. Hydraulic Presses are the machines in which rubber compound and other materials are shaped as
Finished products. As are the machines, so are the finished products. Ranging from 50 to 2500 Tons,
Theses Presses are manufactured with operation safety and optimum machine production in mind.
2. Controls and hydraulic system are perfectly matched to ensure complete customer satisfaction
3. The frame is fabricated from tested-quality steel profiles and plates of suitable thickness to withstand
Load during operation. Maximum frame rigidity is achieved through computer aided frame design for
Longer life of press. Precise machining of parts and their careful assembly ensures accuracies like
Parallelism between platen & bed and right angularity between the bed and the moving platen.
4. The low noise powerful hydraulic unit is designed as per latest standards and assembled with best
Quality components. All valves are manifold mounted for easy and quick maintenance. A pressure relief
Valve protects against overloading of the press. During curing period, the motor stops which reduces
Electricity consumption. These presses provide fast approach, slow pressing and fast return speeds.
5. The change in speed can be manually preset with the help of limit switches. These presses give more
Production because numbers of breathing, breathing duration, curing time, temperature of platens etc
Can be controlled.
|Pressure unit of platen||3.13||3.5||3.5||3.54||3.4||3.5|
|Max. ram stroke(mm)||400||300||400||600||400||300|
|Pressure of cooling water(MPA)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|Application||Conveyor belt||Conveyor belt||Conveyor belt||Conveyor belt||Conveyor belt||Conveyor belt|