Rubber Plate Vulcanizing Press Machine / Plate Vulcanizing Press
|FOB Price:||US $5,200-10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,200-10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||According to The Customer′s Requirements.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: all various
- Structure: Column and Frame
- Heating Mode: Electrical Heating
- Color: Green, Blue, etc.
- Type: General Rubber Machinery
- Type of Tire Machinery: Cycle Tire Machine
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008/BV
- HS Code: 84778000
- Certification: SGS/BV, CE, ISO
- Rubber Plate Vulcanizing Press Machine: Plate Vulcanizing Press
- Working Layer: 2-4 Layers
- Sales Country: More Than 20 Countries
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Rubber Cutter
- Trademark: eenor
- Origin: Qingdao Shandong
Our factory has nearly 30 years' experience in manufacturing rubber machine.
We have a set of standardized production line, which contains wire peeling machine, rubber cutter,
Grinding mill, shredder, screen conveyor, rubber crusher, shaker, banburying mixer, open mill, spiral elevator,
Kneader, rubber filter and extruder, vulcanizer, refiner, calendering machine.
1. We can provide our customers with various of plate vulcanizing press
2. Column type and c-frame type
3. The capacity of our products can range from 25-5000T
4. We have the certificate of SGS/CE/BV/ISO9001: 2008
With completely sealed condition, materials are mixed or plasticated under certain pressure, controllable temperature, which makes high production efficiency and obtains excellent stable quality.
Spiral angle and over lapping length of the blades of the rotors are of reasonable design and make the materials to be dispersed uniformly.
Surface where is contacted with the materials are all plated with hard chromium and polished, which is corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant.
Jacket construction is adopted in parts that surfaces contacted with materials to achieve excellent water-cooling or steam heating effect and fit in with the needs of plastics and rubber processing technology.
Feeding from back door on the frame (oranother top door) is convenient for continuous process operation in a production line. The mixing chamber is able to turn forward by 140 around the front rotors to discharge and is easy for changing pigments and cleaning the chamber.
Programmable logic controller (PLC) is adopted in the electric-control system.
|Nominal clamp mould force||1.6||2||2.5||3.15|
|Stroke of piston||300||300||300||300|
|Distance between hot plate||300||300||300||300|
|Unit area pressure of hot plate||2.5||2||1.8||1.5|
|Close mould speed||≥6||≥6||≥6||≥6|
|Open nould speed||≥4||≥4||≥4||≥4|