Rubber Kneader, Rubber Mixing Mill
|FOB Price:||US $13,000-22,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $13,000-22,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooded Box Packing(Export Standard)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XN-35, XN-55, XN-75, XN-110
- Control Type: PLC
- Power Source: Electric
- Voltage: 380V
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Material Processing Machine
- Certification: ISO, Ce
- Using Life: 8-10 Years
- Sales Market: 30 More Than Countries
- Specification: none
- HS Code: 8477800000
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Open Mixing Mill
- Weight: <50 Tons
- Type of Tire Machinery: Rubber Regeneration Machinery
- Power: 10~100kw
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: eenor
- Origin: Qingdao
|Total volume of mixing chamber||L||25||45||75||125||180||250|
|Working volume of mixing chamber||L||10||20||35||55||75||110|
|Driving motor power||kw||15||22||55||75||110||185|
|Tilting motor power||kw||1.1||1.5||2.2||2.2||4||4|
|Rotational speed of the rotor(front/rear)||r/min||32/23.5||34/28||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5|
|Pressure of compressed air||Mpa||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8|
|Capacity of compressed air||m3/min||≥0.5||≥0.7||≥0.9||≥1.0||≥1.0||≥1.5|
|Pressure of cooling water(rubber mixing)||Mpa||0.2-0.4||0.2-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4|
|Pressure of heating steam(plastics mixing)||Mpa||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8|
1. With completely sealed condition, materials are mixed or plasticated under certain pressure, controllable temperature, which makes high production efficiency and obtains excellentstable quality.
2. Spiral angle and over lapping length of the blades of the rotors are of reasonable design and make the materials to bedispersed uniformly.
3. Surface where is contacted with the materials are all platedwith hard chromium and polished, which is corrosion-resistantand wear-resistant.
4. Jacket construction is adopted in parts that surfaces contactwith materials to achieve excellent water-cooling or steamheating effect and fit in with the needs of plastics and rubberprocessing technology.
5. Feeding from back door on the frame(or a separate top door)is convenient for continuous process operation in aproduction line. The mixing chamber is able to turn forward by 140 aroud the front rotors to discharge and is easy for changingpigments and cleaning the chamber.
6. Programmable logic controller(PLC) is adopted in theelectric-control system, which has reliable control function andalarm function, and interlock safety-protection function and itis provided with serial interface of net.