1. Professional motorcycle/cycle tire making machines
2. Spring Turn-Over Wrap type
3. Good quality with competitive price
1. The machine widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, cement, boiler, shipbuilding, aviation, water conservancy, power transmission towers and other machinery and equipment. Its working principle is rotating bending deformation.
2. A cylinder can be rolled, including the pre-bending of both ends, feeding the plate forward through the rolls, one time only. The operator should find one only position for each side roll, to get part finished. Permanent lubrication technology(bearing life period without refueling).
2. The whole structure of Hydraulic Plate rolling machine:
2. Totally European design, streamlined looking, frames of our machines are fabricated, welded steel (ST-52). Roll shafts, materials and bearings used in production are European quality. Also the torque limit of the machines is very high. NC playback and CNC graphic control systems are available as optional accessory.
3. The main structure of the equipment includes upper roller, lower roller and horizontal movement mechanism, supporting mechanism, main drive mechanism, downturn system, left and right machine frame, chassis and balance mechanism, hydraulic and electrical control systems.
4. It allows for excellent roundness, thanks to the Planetary movement of the side rolls (Accurl patent), moving them to the center of the machine (the tightest geometry available), compared to the inclined linear guides of other brands that, especially on large diameters, move farther away from the central roll and the plate clamping. Clamping pressure is adjustable(no-existent skidding, productivity is 80% than three roller plate rolling machine).
3. The Feature of Hydraulic Plate Rolling machine:
5. High precision pre-bending, freely setup the width of plate. Upper roller presses the plate end for pre-bending.
6. Upper roller likes drum with collaboration of carrier roller permit continual bending of any thickness of plate.
7. Safe work, fixed two down roller, upper roller does horizontal and vertical movement, and the plate don't move during upper roller moving.
8. Unitary structure, convenient to move the whole machine as machine has a hardy under pan. No need to anchor bolt.
9. Different use has different control way, like top numerical control and below numerical control.
10. Through exclusive technology, AccurL can develop cones as easily as competitive machines can develop cylinders. And it eliminates scarring on the surface of shell or roll and also eliminates, in most cases, the need for grinding the lamination (bullnosing) on the minor diameter edge.
4. NC Control system:
11. It is controlled, in entry-level, by a user-friendly NC, to roll parts in automatic mode. More powerful DAVI CNCs (the most advanced in the industry, until those selected by NASA), are self-programmable, without the need of experienced operators.
12. HMI (human machine interface), intelligent operation. Self-compensating, single operate, high efficiency, safe and convenient.
13. Many models for choice, economic numerical control model, TC computerized numerical control.
5. Configuration of Hydraulic Plate Rolling machine is follows:
14. Main power: Siemens Electrical made in Germany
15. Main electronic elements: Schneider made in France;
16. Axletree: Double-row self-aligning bearingfrom Germany
17. Main motor: Siemens Electrical made in Germany
18. Programmable logic controller PLC: OMRON products from Japan
19. Hydraulic system: Bosch-Rexroth made inGermany
20. Gear pump: Made in China Taiwan;
21. Work Roller: Material of work roller with 42CrMo Alloy steel.
22. Digital display system: Touch Screen for Delta
2.3 Transducer: OMRON, Made in Japan
24. Automatic lubrication system: Sino-Japanese joint, which has block alarm
|Center line height of drum against ground level||900mm|
|Building method||Spring Turn-over wrap type|
|Rotary speed of drum||25-140r/min|
|Max diameter of fabric roll||Φ400mm|
|Max width of fabric roll||400mm|
|Power and compressed air supply|
|Motor of press rolls||0.75kw|
|Pressure of Compressed air||0.8Mpa|
|Control mode||PLC control|