Rubber Mixing Mill
Certificate and identification : ISO 9001:2000 , CE , SGS
Application : The mill is used for rubber plasticating, mixing, warming and sheeting.
1. The mill consists mainly for rolls, frame, bearing, roll nip adjusting, screw, heating and cooling device, emergency stop, lubrication system and such sections as electrical controls and, etc.
2. The main electric motor arrives the front and rear rolls to rotate oppositely through reduar, driving geras and friction gears.
1. The rolls are made of chilled alloyed castiron. Their working surfaces are of high hardness and wear-resistant. The working temperature of the bored roll is controllable by steam, cooling water or oil that pass through them thus, to meet the requirements of milling process
2. Roll nip adjustment is realized by hand or electricity which can obtain high accuracy and sensitivit
1- Main features:
1.Materials of Rolls: The roller are made of cast iron alloy (LTGH), whose surface is 75HS, harder than other company,(they are usually 72HS ) .The working surface is well grinded and machined.
2. Reducer: The speed reducer is hardened tooth with class 6 precision, no noise and vibration, safety with higher transmission efficiency.
3.Motor: We always use OMRON,SIMENS ect brand electric parts or you can choice the ordinary brand.
4.Cooling system : (with rotating joint)Universal rotary joints with inner spray pipes with hoses and headers. Piping is complete up to supply pipe terminal ,which reduces energy consumption by 40% and high efficiency.
5.Emergency brake device : (brake,emergency button,pull rod) The machine is also equipped with an emergency brake device. When an emergent arises, just draw the safety pull rod or press the emergency button and the machine will stop immediately. It is safe and reliable.
6.Stock bender: it for direct rubber sheet and knife to cut as your need to assemble.then improve the quality of mixing ,and reduce the energy consumption.
|Working diameter of rolls(mm)||160||250||300||400||450||560||660|
|Working length of rolls(mm)||320||620||750||1000||1200||1530||2130|
|Front roll surface speed(m/min)||8.95||14.1||15.1||18.65||24.26||27.72||28.6|