high efficient Rubber Mat Vulcanizing Press/High-tech Rubber Vulcanizer Press
Rubber Tile making machine / Rubber Tile machine / Rubber tile Vulcanizing press machine
Lab use, rubber & plastic vulcanizing, rubber tiles making, rubber gasket making, conveyor belt and so on.
Put the rubber granulates and stain into the stirring barrel to stir, and then put into the adhesive to stir. This process requires for 4-6 minutes ( because the adhesive is easy to cure, so stir it when use ).
2. Weighing raw materials
Weight the rubber granulates stirred, according to the granulates' thickness requirement of the tiles.
3. Paving and pressing
Paving the rubber granulates weighted on the mold, then floated it by trowel. Firstly paving the surface rubber granulates which is fine and color, then the thickness and black.
4. Vulcanization molding
Covering anti adhesion cloth, pushing the mold into vulcanizer to vulcanize, the time of vulcanization accord to the thickness of the rubber tiles, in general, 3-8inutes finished. After that, Mold separate automatic, then remove floor tile on the shelves to dry.
Inspect the surface of the floor tiles formity, no aberration, no flaw, line with the product quality.
1. This kind machinery has three types of frame type, pillar type, and jaw type. It is economical, advantage of compact structure, high working pressure, high producing efficiency, . Operation is safe and reliable.
2. This series of products have high press in unit area, so that we can ensure the quality.
3. Machine can be equipped with model pulling and pushing device to reduce work strength based on product requirements. Hand control, electrical control and PLC control is optional.
4. The working layer number can be designed as the request.
5. Valcanization process can achieve many procedures for automatic control, can automatically detect and adjust hot plate rubber machine.
6. This type of machine is control by PLC, valcanization process can achieve many procedures for automatic control, can automatically detect and adjust hot plate rubber machine.
Total pressure (MN)
Plate size (mm)
Piston stroke (mm)
Motor power (kw)
Overall size (mm)